Sunday, September 7, 2008

To have a political White Wolf is special!

Too bad we didn't meet up with Jake (whose picture is on the title link), but it wasn't meant to be.

I tried to soft sell the politics and invite people to read my stories and visit aloofus's blog. This was a much better all round feeling for me today saving my voice.

Truly, I would be nowhere on the political scene without him. If he wanted to run for any office he would stand a good chance of getting in!

Thanks to those who supported my campaign, I really needed it. And to the young man who showed me his ID without complaint, thanks.

What a nice day and I see that some have nibbled at my stories.

There were a few Felini-esq sets, with table clothes, vases full of flowers and all set in lovely surroundings. Thanks so much for letting me intrude for a moment and share your company. Please dig into my stories, they're free; a gift to you. You might be entertained, might even get a glimpse of my soul. Please pass on the links.

Vote for Marc and myself we stand for change.

No comments: