Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Esoteric Agenda Prorogue parliament?



This is the probably the fourth time I have seen this video. I find it very interesting in light of my own experiences and revelations.

I believe that I am driven from within to do what I am doing in my attempt to give back, without full realization of why, or even how I am to do it. All I can say is that the route which has come to me and which I have gladly embarked upon, feels right within my soul. When I think of the network of humanity which I have touched, small as it is, through this media and the way people have touched me, I see a miracle in the making. A personal miracle.


The latest example of the sharing of love and knowledge still is fresh in my mind. On my latest video "Happy New Year" I recount the robbery and how I knew the thief. I said that I was strangely at peace with it. Someone replied in the comments about how this person would suffer heavily in life for it. I am sad for him.

There is an understanding that whatever is behind my motivation, I am given a fearless assurance that I am doing what I need to be doing.

Last week I called Rob Nicholson's riding office in Niagara Falls wanting a return call. On Tuesday, a Rick Johnson returned my call and gave me the number of a Shirley Molloy in the Department of Justice. She answered the telephone and invited me to send her an email stating my problem and she would direct it to someone who could answer it.

Shirley Molloy,

As to our conversation on the telephone, January 5, 2010, I am putting my request for an explanation into writing.

On January 18, 2009, my claim of right came into effect. It was served in person, a notice of intent to my parliamentary rep at the time, Libby Davies http://budoracle.blogspot.com/2008/12/open-letter-to-libby-davies-click-for.html

On April 30th, 2009, the parliament of Canada recognized my official capacity as Chief Justice Bud the Oracle from the Unincorporated Deuteronomical Society as well as my free man on the land status as Bud the Oracle http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Mode=1&Parl=40&Ses=2&DocId=3853912&File=0&Language=E#Int-2730643

I wonder why the police in Vancouver were allowed to harass me endanger me by exposing me to an assault by the Vancouver Jail guards, by mistake? The Federal Crown attorney Adrianna Swittzer, is allowed to break section 337 of criminal code of Canada and withhold the camcorder from the person it was seized in an attempt to lure me to be captured, to harm me once more.

Can you explain why a policeman in the field is capable of denying me the formal status of recognition granted by parliament? It is for this very reason of there being no rule of law in Canada, that I withdrew my consent to be governed in the first place. Can you explain why you don’t correct this mistake of the Vancouver police and the Federal Crown attorney, a criminal herself, and leave off practicing your tyranny on me?

The Department of Justice is documented as being on my blogsite http://www.budoracle.blogspot.com/ many times. I am sure that you know my exact position on all aspects of our interactions.

Can you explain why I am being harassed under the name of my former person which no longer exists? Is torture a normal part of the foreign policy of Canada?

I am Bud the Oracle, Chief Justice from the Unincorporated Society, your agents do not have any jurisdiction over me.

I have been harmed by Canada’s failed drug policies and the corruption they caused for 45 years. This will be the end of it.

Bud the Oracle

Chief Justice

Unincorporated Deuteronomical Society

Clerk of the Marijuana Guild

Free Man on the Land

(Not AKA Kaczor, Klaus)



This morning I also found this article on The Current, "Pt 2: Homicide Stats," very interesting. The professor claims that he can correlate the spikes of murder rate per hundred thousand to times of government tyranny and that he has been compiling the trends since 1640.

Isn't that what I have been saying: when the role model for our society is tyranny, oppression and lawlessness via police unaccountability this is reflected in the citizenry.


My fight is against tyranny, the root of our society's dysfunction.

On the same CBC Radio show "the Current" Jan 6, 2009, there was another interesting article on E publishing "Pt 3: e-Books" which gives me hope that one day I might get back to writing fiction and eventually be published.

No comments: