Friday, January 8, 2010

Claire Martin of CBC smiled at Aloofus and I, today

I can't tell whether her pretty, demur, smile is anything but what it appears to be. I could ramble on with her about some of intimate knowledge of micro meteorology that we might have in common, like Adiabatic Lapse Rate, wave lift, lenticular clouds, dust devils, cumulonimbus, cumulus, strato cumulus clouds, and cold fronts wind sheer, thermals, orographic lift and much else about air that moves.

Later, I thought perhaps her smile was that of the standard CBC attitude of me as a life long toker. Then I met Dennis in the park by the Pacific Central Station. A true representative of the class I wish to help raise awareness of. He had quite a bit to say as did another lady by the Olympic Clock. She was from Montreal.

Who really cares what the employees of CBC think of people like myself. They are part of the problem sticking their noses up at people who might enjoy whatever substance, other than beer, hockey and pharmaceuticals, including rebelling at having our raw milk consumption criminalized.

All in all, the response is very good from the public to my strolling protest. People are supportive with thumbs up and verbal compliments. This makes me feel good about what I am doing. Thanks so much! I know that I am speaking for many. I am proud to do this and I will try to make the Art Gallery Square at the fountain at around Noon, weekdays.

No comments: